Thursday, August 04, 2005

Place My Mom In Your Prayers


Today I was hit with very sad news. My brother sent me a message that my mom is in the hospital. I further learned she had an aneurysm in the brain this morning at about two in the morning. Tomorrow morning she will be under the knife for a 6 hour operation. I am gripped tightly with this news. I love my mother with all my heart. She has always had it rough and even with the toughest of times she wears a smile. I know that there is a place in heaven for my mommy and I am praying with all my might that she stays with me here on earth for many years. I'm so sad tonight and am not sure if I can make it to Phoenix to get to her this weekend. I cried genuine tears for the first time since I can remember. I hate that I haven't been in touch with her as much as I should have. This is the most special lady of my life and I am truely deeply saddened tonight. I want this hurt to go away. They say that a top neurosurgeon is on the case and I want God to be guiding his hand for me tomorrow to bring my mommy back to me. She often complained of Migraine headaches and I really didn't know what to do to ease her pain. She brought me coffee, she brought me comfort but most of all she brought me love. Living without her will be difficult so I really need God Almighty to answer me tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home