Sunday, August 14, 2005

Mom is okay and expected to make a full recovery


Yes this is great news. I took a plane flight to see her in the hospital and my brother took me to her. When I got there I noticed she was intubated and very weak. It tore my soul out. I took her hand and sat with her during visiting hours. I went back the next day and sat for more hours with her and even sang Michael Jackson songs to her. This is when I first noticed her smile and her fight. I felt an overwhelming sense of relief knowing that my momma was coming back to me and all would be okay. I thank all of you for your prayers and I know that momma is going to be on all cylinders soon. The weather in the state she is in is hot. I wouldn't want to live there. I wish I could have my cake and eat it too when it comes to being with my mom and having the stability of Los Angeles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home