Monday, September 11, 2006

Jessica You're A Lady Of The World U've Been To Paris & London!!!


That's old school Rick Springfield Lyrics. He further goes on to say "I'm gonna break that rich bitch thing with you" Hell actually let me cut and paste it for you because it's such a good song.

Rick Springfieldยป
Jessica
When you walked into the room looking like Jean HarlowOh Jesse, everyone looked at you, you're a ladyThough I know that you've been 'round the world maybe two or three timesIn your daddy's pocket, I'm gonna break that rich-b*tch thing with youChorus:Oh Jessica, you're a lady, if it takes all night you're gonna be niceOh Jessica, I think lady, that cold hard front could melt like iceJessica Jessica, Jessica Jessica, cold like a killer's eyesStay with me JessicaYou're a lady of the world, you've been to Paris and LondonBut Jesse it doesn't mean a thing to you when you're lonelyThough you'd have to have a heart of stone to put me on my kneesI know you ain't got it, I'm gonna get to you no matter what you dochorus - stay with me JessicaJessica you're a lady, Jessica you're a lady, Jessica, JessicaOh Jessica, you're a lady, take me home in your big black carOh Jessica, I think lady, you're not as hard as they think you areJessica Jessica, Jessica Jessica, fire up your cold heartAnd stay with me Jessica, stay with me Jessica, stay with me JessicaJessica you're a lady, Jessica you're a lady, Jessica, Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home