Monday, August 22, 2005

Black Sabbath

You wouldn't believe what an adventure this was last Saturday. I took a train to the show and have now successfully attended the last 5 ozzfests. Every year is great although this one had a little glitch. A dimented fan was throwing eggs and spitting at Iron Maiden and a few times the PA system went down I suspect a fan. Then Sharon Osbourne went on to call Bruce Dickensen a prick. The thing is Sabbath caught the disgruntled crowd.
This is a picture of Ozzy without his shirt from approximately the 50 yard line or so. It's a bit blurry but hell you get the picture I think this was during Ironman. I could listen to Ozzy's music for hours and hours and I've known him to play for hours and hours

Here I am at Ozzy's Star on the Walk of Fame the day after. I had to spend the night at UC San Bernardino.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger Sixxer's Super Site said...

Hey thanks for the heads up yeah Judas Priest is great live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home